I feel like my mind is messy right now, thinking about so many different things all at once.
- my work to do list being held hostage but others
- my tiredness despite two sodas and a cup of coffee
- will running ever be fun for me?
- will our new phones arrive today or tomorrow or sometime later? will we have to fight with Fedex when they 1) leave them sitting out in the open on our porch or 2) fail to attempt delivery except the hours we’re both at work?
- does using the same iTunes on two different user accounts on one laptop count as one authorized install of the software or two? (you can only install iTunes and use the same account on five computers)
- how much of a pain will it be to bring an entire sweater in progress with me on the bus? i’m about to finish the second sleeve which means it’s almost time to join the lower body and sleeves. 800 yards of cotton/acrylic blend isn’t light
- should i actually make a shawl for kim? she said she liked the one she saw, so it’s not her actually liking the FO i worry about. it’s the fact she’s a coworker and a random gift like that (when ive never made anything for anyone else) seems a bit creepy.
Missed bus after taking too long to get out of the house. Want to get funny looks from passers-by? Eat a bagel with cream cheese straight from the tub at a bus stop.
One more meeting standing between me and heading home. Well, more accurately, heading to FS to try and figure out what size technical to order / buying a new size 7 circular. Can. Not. Wait.
Not feeling well at all. Or, more accurately, not feeling well for brief moments in time this morning. I feel great for ten minutes, then suddenly, ugh. Normally I’d just go home from work if I wasn’t feeling well but the whole coming and going thing makes me stay here. Maybe I’ll evaluate how I feel after lunch.
Could not drinking any water before or during my (short) run this morning have done this to me?
Maybe my first Tumblr post should be something intelligent, insipiring, wonderul. But, instead, I must remain true to my rambling, boring, sophmoric nature and share the following: everything right now reminds me of burritos.
I just ordered my lunch from Chipotle online - the one nearest work regularly has a line of 50 people between 11:30 and 2:00. Now, I cannot seem to focus on my work tasks at all. The only thing I can focus on is my burrito.
Instead of missiles, I picture burritos flying through the air. Now that would be a happy event. Burritos raining from the skies. Then again, the average Chipotle burrito weighs, what, 1/2 a pound? BB-sized hail hurts, can you imagine what getting hit by a burrito traveling at terminal velocity would feel like???